Hosting Institution: Education 21st Century Foundation
European Voluntary Service project in Bulgaria in Education 21st Century Foundation which aim is to promote and develop the entrepreneurial skills of the volunteers themselves, as well as of young people, mostly students from all over Bulgaria. Volunteers will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment through the large network of organizations and people from around the world, who will support the creation of a formal structure of entrepreneurial training, namely the Academy for Entrepreneurs, which will be run using informal methods of training,coaching techniques, mentoring and other tools.
The volunteer will be involved in these activities:
- participation equally and actively in the planned activities by the Academy and the Foundation;
- promotion of the Academy entrepreneurial spirit of young people through the means of social media, events, school visits and other.
The requirements for this European Voluntary Service position are:
- alert and active volunteers;
- with innovative ideas;
- full of energy and motivation;
- desire to improve entrepreneurial spirit, skills and knowledge;
- basic English language skills.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation, food and tickets for the local transports are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please click on Apply now, attach your CV with a photo and fill in the following link.
About Education 21st Century Foundation
Education 21st Century Foundation is a Bulgarian non-profit organisation engaged in education, culture and civil activities.