European Voluntary Service project will take place in a youth association which works to promote associations, offers free-time alternatives to young people, mediates between them and public institutions to defend their interests and advise them on the different issues that may concern them. The main areas of activities of the association are the Area of Associationism, Training and Employment Area, Intergenerational Area, Area of Culture, Leisure and Free-Time, International Area and Prevention of Substance Consume and Violence.
The volunteer will be involved in these activities:
- informing young people about activities;
- promotion of active participation of young people in society;
- active participation in the organization of activities of the Consejo and other associations;
- organization of the English Conversation Club.
The requirements for this EVS position are:
- a volunteer with an active position in life;
- interest in youth, leisure and art and culture policies;
- motivation and initiative to propose new projects;
- some experience in marketing/graphic design;
- a basic level of Spanish.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation, food and tickets for the local transports are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please, click on Apply now, attach your CV with a picture and a motivation letter.