Ce.Sto Onlus Association is committed to promoting integration and social promotion among ethnic groups that live in the historic center of Genoa, with a particular focus on minors, second-generation immigrants and all other subjects present in the neighborhood. Its main activities are: Social Centers for children, pre-teens and teenagers and activities of cultural animation and training support to cultural events hosted by Giardini Luzzati, literacy course for adults, informational and guidance helpdesk for migrants and refugees.
- Creating social animation activities and games for kids and adolescents;
- Organizing workshops, events or sport activities together with the youngsters and local volunteers;
- Taking part in scholastic support activities;
- Taking part in Summer Camps activities for kids in June and July;
- Organizing cultural and intercultural activities and events;
- Support to the organization of literacy courses;
- Realizing a field research to analyze the migrating phenomenon in Genoa and preparing documentary reports about it;
- Support to the Association’s promotion activities on social networks;
- Involvement in local volunteers’ activities with refugees, in particular accompany them to shopping or to leisure time activities;
- Writing articles on the project blog and on the websites in Italian, English or other languages to disseminate their experience;
- Realizing a final video documentary about the experience.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please send an email including your CV with photo, motivation letter and the organization’s application form all in English language, up to the 10th of April to [email protected].