The volunteers will be involved in:
- kindergarden support both in Genova and Mignanego;
- scholastic support to children facing learning difficulties;
- workshop activities in kindergarten, primary and secon-dary schools about gender-based discrimination preven-tion, violence and bullying prevention, intercultural learn-ing, etc;
- administrative tasks and web of Cooperativa Mignanego activities;
- entertainment activities for local community;
- summer work camp activities (june- september).
The ideal volunteeris flexible, helpful, interested in social issues, eager to learn and available to do activities both with minors, elderly and/or disabled people and migrants , but also on social networks. The ideal candidate is patient, reliable, with good listening ability, willing to work in team. The volunteer has to be highly motivated to take part in this project. Furthermore, please bear in mind that volunteers will live in Genoa and travel everyday to and from Mignanego with local transports.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation, food and tickets for the local transports are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.