B-Side is an association of promotion of wellness, artistic research and personal development through art, culture, physical and psych-pedagogical activities. For this purpose, it has created a location, Spazio Luce, to give place to various projects to improve creativity and social inclusion. Spazio Luce aims to spread information about all the artistic entities less known by the large public of Milan, proposing a large procreative offer open to everybody. It offers workshops, courses and cultural events. Their approach goes through body experience and non-formal learning, including researches on natural movement, gesture spontaneity, improvisation and dynamic contact between oneself and the others.
The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- theatrical workshops for children, youth and adults;
- creative, artistic and cultural laboratories for children and adults;;
- activities and development of new ideas in order to involve the local community through intercultural meetings and events, as intercultural dinners, traditional dances workshops, and linguistic tandem in English, Italian and own mother tongue;
- draft projects and create new ideas for future courses and workshops;
- support in creation of workshops, conferences and performances in schools;
- welcoming the audience and support in the logistical organization of Spazio Luce’s activities and events;
- support and promote Spazio Luce network activities, seminars, courses, workshops;
- promotion and management of Spazio Luce website and social media;
- promotion of Erasmus+ Programme.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- open minded, with a positive actitude, flexible and adaptable to possible changes;
- initiative and creative;
- strongly motivated to work in an artistic environment;
- motivation and determination to learn more about culture, theatre and arts;
- communicative and sociable;
- tidy, clean and respectful;
- intermediate knowledge of English and strong motivation to learn Italian language;
- previous experiences in artistic field (music, dance, theatre, writing…) will be preferred.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the bases defined by European Commition; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please send your application to [email protected] with attached your CV, this fulfilled form in English and your picture. Associazione B-Side will contact only the shortlisted candidates for arrange a Skype interview.