Associazione Joint is an organization that provides non-formal education opportunities for young people in international contexts. Our main activities are: training courses for high school students’ representatives; Youth Exchanges, training courses and European Voluntary Service within the Erasmus+ Programme. Joint is also organizing social activities for the local community, especially children and youth, inside a Community Based Center in Milan.
- Preparation and implementation of after-school activities with children for 2 days a week;
- Creating and managing intercultural laboratories with children, youth and the local community;
- Taking part in intercultural meetings and linguistic tandem to involve the local community;
- Realizing a field research to analyze the migrating phenomenon in Milan and preparing documentary reports about itDissemination of Erasmus+ opportunities among young people, taking part to trainings for future Evs volunteers and spreading information through meetings at local level and with the monthly informative day at InformaGiovani Milano;
- Support and promote each phase of sending process for Italian participants taking part in work-camps and overseas volunteering experiences;
- Writing articles on the project blog and articles and calls to promote mobility opportunities for young people on the websites in Italian, English or other languages;
- Realizing a final video documentary about the experience;
- Helping with practical tasks like cleaning and preparing the space for events and meetings.
- Support with the organization of Erasmus+ projects hosted by Joint in Italy;
- Draft and develop new ideas for local or international projects;
- Web development;
- Graphic design of paper and web promotional materials;
- Communication: social media management in different languages;
- Administrative tasks.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please send an email including your CV with photo, motivation letter and the organization’s application form all in English language, up to the 10th of April to [email protected].