Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Project dates: 1 July 2015 – 1 July 2016
Duration: 12 months
Applicants: at the age between 18-30 years
Application deadline: 30 May 2015
Hosting institution: International Organization for Migration Mission to Moldova
Coordinating organization: ADVIT ICYE Moldova
International Organization for Migration Mission to Moldova (IOM) is looking for volunteers interested in getting involved in various aspects of IOM’s activities, such as:
– assisting project coordinators in organizing logistically all kinds of events (trainings, seminars, conferences, roundtables, other);
– providing administrative assistance in the office: logistics, maintaining the files, updating mailing lists, post;
– updating information on the organization’s web page (www.iom.md);
– translations and proof reading of the documents (if applicable);
– assisting with research projects;
– managing a clear-cut project in line with their skills, personal interests and goals;
– conducting research on specific topics (human rights issues, civil society, NGO development, youth initiatives, and civic participation).
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
Candidates applying for this position should meet following requirements:
– be available for the whole duration of the volunteering period and pre-departure training;
– proven ability to work as part of the team, able to work independently, willing to take initiative;
– sociable, patient, flexible, willing to learn local language;
– efficiency and ability to work effectively in stressful conditions and situations;
– good knowledge of English and working on PC.
For candidature for this project please fill in the formular stated below including your CV with photo and motivation letter, all in English language, up to the 30 May.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.