￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Centro Comunità nuova onlus is looking for two Volunteers. The Volunteers will be involved in educational, and long life learning activities with children and will be involved in educational activities as follows:
- Participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
- Support in the afterschool programme, helping children with their homework through workshops, group work or individually work;
- Creative, artistic and cultural laboratories with children;
- Support in sports activities, as tournaments and trainings, in both parts: logistics and practice;
- Support children and youngsters to take care the communitarian garden;
- Activities and development of new ideas in order to involve the local community through intercultural meetings and linguistic tandem in English, Italian and own mother tongue;
- Intercultural events, like regional and international dinners in order to involve and meet the community;
- Support in organizing and managing of the group trips and holidays;
- Dissemination of Erasmus + opportunities among young people, spreading information through meetings at local level and within the center;
- Support in communication through spreading of information on different websites and social media.
- an open-minded young person with a positive attitude to work in an education and training programme with different kinds of people: children, teenagers, adults and elderly people;
- ready and motivated to interact with local people and live a deep cultural experience;
- patient, kind, polite, tolerant, able to listen actively and willing to work in team;
- interest in Erasmus+ and it’s promotion.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please send an email with the subject line “Application for Centro Comunità nuova onlus”, including your CV with photo, motivation letter and this questionnaire filled, up to the 26th of April at [email protected].