￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Centro Celim is looking for one Volunteer. The Volunteer will be involved in educational, and long life learning activities with children and will be involved in educational activities as follows:
- Participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
- Support activities in the analysis, design and drafting project documentation for workshop with the schools;
- Collaboration in organisation and implementation of after school activities with children (11-14 years olds);
- Creative, artistic and cultural laboratories with children;
- Linguistical support for foreign children and youngsters in different schools (6-14 years old);
- Support global citizenship education, development and interculturality through many activities;
- Activities and development of new ideas in order to involve the local community through intercultural meetings and linguistic tandem in English, Italian and own mother tongue;
- Support in communication through spreading of information on different websites and social media;
- Dissemination of Erasmus + opportunities among young people, spreading information through meetings at local level and within the center.
- an open-minded young person with a positive attitude to work in an education and training programme with different kinds of people: children, teenagers, adults and elderly people;
- ready and motivated to interact with local people and live a deep cultural experience;
- patient, kind, polite, tolerant, able to listen actively and willing to work in team;
- interest in Erasmus+ and it’s promotion.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please send an email with the subject line “Application for Centro Celim”, including your CV with photo, motivation letter and this questionnaire filled in in English, up to the 26th of April at [email protected].