European Voluntary Service project “No Walls Necessary” in Spain where young people will support the projects and team in the European Youth Hub Gran Canaria with an emphasis on entrepreneurship, youth work, breaking barriers and promotion of the EU and Erasmus+.
The volunteer will be involved in these activities:
- supporting the youth workers with activities and workshops;
- organizing language exchanges and youth conversation groups;
- working on the youth magazine of the organization, writing articles, laying out pages, taking photographs and general administration;
- planning and organizing a youth event promoting EVS in the Canary Islands;
- administration/reception tasks with local volunteers.
The requirements for this European Voluntary Service position are:
- interest in youth work, media, non-formal education;
- good group & teamwork, a strong ethos of community;
- creative, with ability to think on the feet and adapt to the environment;
- open-minded, responsible, patient, supportive.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation, food and tickets for the local transports are provided by the host organization.
For candidature for this project please click on Apply, attach your CV with a picture and a motivation letter.
About Asociación, Cultural, Social y Educativa, Segundas Oportunidades
It is A.C.S.E.S.O. Is an association with the goal of supporting and assisting the citizens of Gran Canaria through social, educational and cultural projects that promote the employ ability of unemployed people and help to create a more healthy and better prepared society for the future.