The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Assist, organize and prepare events.
- Take part in the regular events of the club, like excursions, skiing training.
- Promote Erasmus + programme and cultural exchanges.
- Help with the seminars and workshops.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- We would like to host volunteer who wants to learn how to prepare activities for children and young people and want to test their own ideas and activities.
- Race, ethnicity, gender and religion will not affect the volunteer selection process.
- We are looking for one volunteer from Spain and one from Romania.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English, writing the name of the project.