EKOenergy is an international non-profit ecolabel for sustainable renewable energy.
We are now looking for EVS volunteers to help us in 2018. If you are particularly interested in 1 or more of the following issues, let us know.
The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Promotion work and networking: promotion of renewable energy in general and promotion of our EKOenergy-label in particular. This means that you have to be in contact with energy companies and with energy consumers. (Mainly via phone and via Skype)
- Fishes and river ecosystems: to work on our hydropower criteria
- Layout and design: development of leaflets, brochures, webpages
- Social media
- IT and development of webpages: to help us with the further development of our website
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- The volunteers will be part of the young and dynamic EKOenergy team.
- They should be eager and enthusiastic to promote nature-friendly renewable energy.
- We are looking for team players, interested in initiating and managing own activities and sub-projects.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the bases defined by European Commition; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature to this project please click on Apply now, attach your CV and motivational letter in English together with your picture.