The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- The volunteer should be interested in international work, project management, PR, social media.
- He/she will have the opportunity to develop his/her own projects, events or youth exchanges – for local people, other volunteers or international groups.
- The volunteer can take care of the website and Facebook page, write articles, work in the graphic design field.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is;
- Enthusiasm for the idea of Europe
- Interested in learning German and in learning about Leipzig and its surroundings
- Interested in new media
- Motivated to develop new projects and events.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the bases defined by European Commition; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature to this project please click on Apply now, attach your CV , motivation letter focusing on why did you choose this project and this application form filled out in German or in English.