The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Mini-camps for 7-9-year-olds, i.e. circus or farm camp,
- Interest-based camps for 9 – 12-year-olds, i.e. rock-climbing or horseriding camp, adventure-based trips for 13 – 15-year-olds, i.e. mountain biking or sailing,
- two-week tours in Europe for 15 – 17-year-olds, i.e. hiking across the Alps, road trip through Norway,
- We offer foreign language experiences in London, Dublin, Paris and at Lake Maggiore to 13 – 17-year-olds along with international youth exchanges in various European cities through our City Bound project,
- From time to time we organise school trips, geocaching birthday parties or playschemes.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- Open-minded, enjoy meeting new people and experiencing a new culture,
- Speak a little German and/or English or are willing to make an effort to learn in order to communicate with us,
- Hardworking and reliable, willing to new learn new skills in order to complete the aforementioned tasks and enjoy working as part of a team both in the office and on trips,
- Patient, responsible and enjoy working with children, youths and young adults
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English.