The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Support the afterschool, open 5 afternoons a week.
- Presence in the canteen service with the educators, children and adolescents of the Centre.
- Support for educational and recreational activities.
- Support the organization the implementation of “R…estate a Putignano”: summer camp activities.
- Participation in the specific educational support to children with specific learning disabilities.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- Willing to take part in a project for the development and integration of an entire community in a little town.
- Willing to collaborate on the education and training projects of the organization.
- Tolerant, patient, firm, creative, good listening skills and willing to work in a team.
- Previous experiences with children will be positively evaluated
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English, writing the subject line as “Application for A Modo Loro”. Also, fill in this A Modo Loro questionnaire 2018