The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Support global citizenship education activities in schools,
- Help local volunteers in the integration activities of communities of Italian and foreign origin,
- Organizing events to promote activities of the association,
- Help in the management of the website and social networks.
- Assist the person in charge of the project management in developing countries,
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- Open-minded towards differences and has an unconditional respect for the others,
- Has previous experiences in volunteering,
- Interested in working with children and young people, in recreational and training workshops,
- Interested at least in one of the topics of in cooperation, interculturalism, education and human rights.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English, writing the subject line as “Application for Guardavanti”. Also, fill in this Guardavanti questionnaire