Location: Budrio, Italy
Project Dates: October 2017 – October 2018
Duration: 12 months
Applicants: volunteers ONLY from Portugal and France 18+
Hosting institution: Comune di Budrio – Teatro Consorziale
Application deadline: 31/12/2017
EVS project includes the involvement of volunteers in the cultural activities of the Municipality of Budrio, with particular attention to those related to the Theatre Consortium, the Water Towers, the Ocarina Museum, to the Puppet and cured initiatives by the Department of Youth Policy, in order to develop stronger relationships and dynamics between the different cultural initiatives of Budrio, including educational institutions, and promote cultural initiatives for citizenship, with particular attention to young people.
The volunteer will be involved in these activities:
- organization of promotional activities, such as cultural events, courses, workshops, exhibitions, etc;
- involvement in theatrical activities at schools;
- participation in art workshops at the library involving children and young people of the Municipality;
- assistance with the communication through social networks and websites of the Municipality.
The requirements for this EVS position are:
- interest and motivation in the topic of the project;
- previous experience in the field of entertainment;
- some technical knowledge about theater;
- basic knowledge of Italian is needed;
- good knowledge of English.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation, food and tickets for the local transports are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please click on Apply now, attach your CV with a picture and a motivation letter.