- participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
- support activities in the analysis, design and drafting project documentation for workshop with the schools;
- collaboration in organisation and implementation of after school activities with children (11-14 years old);
- creative, artistic and cultural laboratories with children;
- linguistical support for foreign children and youngsters in different schools (6-14 years old);
- support global citizenship education, development and interculturality through many activities;
- activities and development of new ideas in order to involve the local community through intercultural meetings and linguistic tandem in English, Italian and own mother tongue;
- dissemination of Erasmus + opportunities among young people, spreading information through meetings at local level and within the center;
- support in communication through spreading of information on different websites and social media.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- an open-minded young person with a positive attitude to work in an education and training programme with different kinds of people: children, teenagers, adults and elderly people;
- ready and motivated to interact with local people and live a deep cultural experience;
- patient, kind, polite, tolerant, able to listen actively and willing to work in team;
- interest in Erasmus+ and its promotion.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, motivation letter and this questionnaire filled in English, up to the 31st of December. Associazione Joint will contact only the shortlisted candidates for arrange a Skype interview.