The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Support the organization and implementation of international youth exchanges, international trainings, partnership-building activities and seminars;
- Help the organization in Information Sessions about Erasmus+ at the office, in schools, seminars and conferences;
- Research and collect information about European opportunities for young people for the elaboration of the monthly newsletter and update information on the website, blog, Facebook and Twitter
- Contribution to the blog, website, Facebook and twitter pages;
- Preparation, formatting and mailing of the monthly newsletter;
- Elaboration of brochures, posters, flyers and promotional materials;
- Distribution of flyers, brochures, posters and other promotional materials for youth related events.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- 18-30 years old;
- Legally residing in Croatia or Hungary;
- Motivated to participate.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English.