The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- to create, design and prepare materials for the educational programmes for kindergartens and schools and participate in them
- to participate in the frogs rescue during their reproduction period
- to cooperate in the preparation of the Summer Camps programme and participate in them as an assistant of the camp leader
- to present their home country and EVS programme in public
- to take part in the activities of other organizations, the field of activities are depending on the participant´s interests
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- open- minded
- interested in environmental, ecological or cultural topics
- with a good relationship with children
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English.