The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Future EVS volunteer will join the team as an equal member of the staff.
- He/she will help kids to be more included in the local community, to be more connected with other local organizations.
- The goal is to make them more integrated into the local environment and to overcome prejudices about the kids, which are still existing among the people.
- She/He will be included in daily life in the group home (four times per week) and once per week she/he will work at the local organization.
- Sometimes work will take place also during the weekend.
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
Candidates should be motivated, flexible, patient, creative, open-minded, self-initiative, communicative, tolerant, interested to work with kids & adolescents with emotional and behavioral disorders they should be able to speak english. Some past experiences from pedagogy, psychology, social work or/and youth leisure are welcomed.
Ability in music,sport,manual activities,handcrafts,dances,art,multimedia would be also convenient.
Future volunteer should bring in her/his own ideas into the project and be prepared to create,plan and execute her/his own projects.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the bases defined by European Commition; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization, volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature to this project please click on Apply now, attach your CV, motivation letter focusing on why did you choose this project in English.