With the support of EVS volunteers, we work to empower the whole local community. Diversity among youngsters (cultural and geographical) supports intercultural learning and exchange and influence reduction of stereotypes, prejudices and violence in the society
The volunteers, coordinated and supported by the staff, will participate in these activities:
- Promotion and education of permaculture: practice in local properties, gardening, waste management and recycling, eco-building…etc
- Healthy lifestyle education: healthy food workshops, gardening, international recopies, hiking and cycling…etc
- Intercultural exchange: intercultural events involving the local community
- Volunteer’s personal projects
- Fall Fest
The profile of the ideal volunteer is:
- interested in the environment, sustainable development, permaculture, cultural differences, living in rural area.
- creative, communicative, open-minded about differences, willing to live in rural area and to share knowledge and information about their culture and their country.
- Team players, with community spirit, active participants, adaptable and willing to work on the promotion of mobility and the project in social media.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, and a motivational letter in English.