- participation in the conception, planning and realization of such events;
- support during guided tours, educational workshops and events organized especially during the summer season (hikes, theme days etc.);
- creation and realization of activities, events or workshops: after an initial phase of adaptation, the volunteers will be encouraged and supported to enrich the Butterfly House with their ideas and experiences;
- assistance to the staff during the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Butterfly House: management and maintenance of tropical greenhouses and more in general of the museum structure;
- help during the breeding and care of insects and other invertebrates and vertebrates;
- assistance to the staff for the care of plants and outdoor gardening activities;
- participation in staff meetings and specific meetings on various aspects.
- is a nature and animals lover;
- has a willingness to work in a group and in contact with the public, especially with children;
- is willing to do manual work and get their hands dirty;
- is ready and interested in spending a prolonged period of time in a small town located in a valley between the Carnic Pre-Alps and the Julian Alps;
- is a curious person, who asks questions and is capable of making constructive criticism and self-criticism.
- scientific background and previous experiences in the field of environmental education and/or gardening, horticulture and agriculture;
- artistic skills in particular in the theatrical/acting field;
- experience in the organization of public, tourist and recreational events.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the bases defined by European Commition; accommodation and meals are provided by the host organization. The volunteers will also receive pocket money monthly.
For candidature for this project please click on Apply now, attached your CV and this fulfilled form in English and your picture. Associazione Joint will contact only the shortlisted candidates for arrange a Skype interview.