EVS in education and long life learning in Comunità Nuova Onlus, Italy
- participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
- support in the afterschool programme, helping children with their homework through workshops, group work or individually work;
- creative, artistic and cultural laboratories with children;
- support in sports activities, like tournaments and trainings, in both parts: logistics and practice;
- support children and youngsters to take care of the communitarian garden;
- activities and development of new ideas in order to involve the local community through intercultural meetings and linguistic tandem in English, Italian and own mother tongue;
- intercultural events, like regional and international dinners in order to involve and meet the community;
- support for organizing and managing of the group trips and holidays;
- dissemination of Erasmus + opportunities among young people, spreading information through meetings at a local level and within the center;
- support in communication through the spreading of information on different websites and social media.
The profile of an ideal volunteer is:
- an open-minded young person with a positive attitude to work in an education and training programme with different kinds of people: children, teenagers, adults and elderly people;
- ready and motivated to interact with local people and live a deep cultural experience;
- patient, kind, polite, tolerant, able to listen actively and willing to work in a team;
- interest in Erasmus+ and its promotion.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply now”, attach your CV with photo, a motivation letter and this questionnaire filled in in English, up to the 14th of August.
Before to apply, it ‘s necessary to do the registration in the Portal of European Solidarity Corps.