Period : from 1 of September 2019 to 30 June 2020
Deadline : 5 June 2019
Profile : A volunteer aged between 20 and 30.
About VARDEEGNENS GYMNASIEFORBEREDENDE EFTERSKOLE
The school focuses on preparing its students for the Danish high school gymnasium. Efterskole is a unique Danish boarding school for students aged between 14 and 18 years old. This type of school deals with both the educational and personal development of students. It encompasses a common educational goal of enlightenment of life, general education and democratic citizenship.
The Danish boarding school is looking for a volunteer who will support local staff in the following activities:
- Attend German classes conversation in German, integration of German culture among young people;
- work closely with the teacher teaching the relevant subjects.
The profile of the ideal volunteer:
- Nice, but responsible in relations with students,
- ambitious and likes to share skills and knowledge;
- friendly, sociable, committed, flexible and responsible;
- the high level of German and at least basic knowledge of English.
Travel expenses are reimbursed on the basis of a kilometer package. The cost of food, accommodation, transport and language courses are covered by the program.
You can apply by sending us your Curriculum Vitae and a letter of motivation, as well as by completing this form (all in English) before June 5, 2019 where you will explain your motivation to become an EVS volunteer for this project.