Location: Krakow, Poland
Period : from First of October 2019 to 30 June 2020
Deadline : 31 May 2019
Profile : Two volunteer aged between 18-30.
Association for the Development and Integration of Youth STRIM was established in 2001 in Krakow as a non-governmental organization bringing together people sensitive to social issues. The members of our association are active and eager to take action to build an open society of mind, focusing on youth issues, international education and culture. STRIM conducts a large number of diverse projects in Poland and beyond, mainly in the fields of culture and intercultural education.
A nursery school is looking for a volunteer who will assist staff in working with children aged 3 to 6 years. More information on the link.
Volunteers will do the following activities:
- accompany and supervise children during games and recreational activities;
- support to teachers for the preparation of materials and lessons;
- help children during activities;
- help children in workshops, workshops and competitions;
- create games and events that include the culture and country of origin of the volunteer.
The profile of the ideal volunteer:
- flexibility and openness;
- curiosity about cultures and ways of life other than his own;
- initiative, enthusiasm and motivation;
- predisposition to work with children;
- creativity and the ability to make your own ideas.
Travel expenses are reimbursed on the basis of a kilometer package. The cost of food, accommodation, transport and language courses are covered by the program.
You can apply by filling in this form (all in English) before May 31, 2019 where you will explain your motivation to become an EVS volunteer for this project.