Period : From 1 of September 2019 to 30 June 2020
Deadline : 1 of June 2019
Profile : a volunteer who aged 18 to 30 ans
About Zespół Szkół Specjalnych nr 11
The school occupies two buildings: one for the youngest (5-12 years old), the other for older students and young people (11-24 years old). The school has two branches: primary school, secondary school and vocational school. Both branches address their offer to students with mental and physical disabilities. During various classes, students learn to manage everyday life and overcome obstacles obstacles.
Internationaler Bund Polska is looking for a volunteer who will support school staff for children and young people with various types of mental and physical disabilities. More information on the following link.
Volunteer activities will be tailored to their profiles and areas of interest.
- participate in the educational process with the supervision of teachers;
- help to feed students with disabilities,
- support students during class and activities;
- help teachers prepare lessons and teaching materials.
The profile of the ideal volunteer:
- Experience working with children and young people will be a plus, but it is not mandatory;
- Good communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Open-minded and sensitive to the needs of others.
Travel expenses are reimbursed on the basis of a kilometer package. The cost of food, accommodation, transport and language courses are covered by the program.
You can apply by sending us your Curriculum Vitae and a letter of motivation, as well as by completing this form (all in English) before June 1st, 2019 where you will explain your motivation to become an EVS volunteer for this project.