Location: Milan (MI), Italy
Project dates: from October 2020 to October 2021
Duration: 12 months
Applicants: volunteers aged 18-30 – resident in the EU countries
Application deadline: 1 September 2020
Hosting institution: Centro Celim
European volunteering in Milan, Italy
Centro Celim is looking for one Volunteer. Here you can download the infopack about the project. The Volunteer will be involved in educational and learning activities with children, as follows:
- Participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
- Support activities in the analysis, design and drafting project documentation for workshop with the schools;
- Collaboration in organisation and implementation of after-school activities with children (11-14 years old);
- Creative, artistic and cultural laboratories with children;
- Linguistical support for foreign children and youngsters in different schools (6 -14 years old);
- Support global citizenship education, development and interculturality through many activities;
- Activities and development of new ideas in order to involve the local community through intercultural meetings and linguistic tandem in English, Italian and own mother tongue;
- Dissemination of European opportunities among young people, spreading information through meetings at local level and within the center;
- Support in communication through spreading of information on different websites and social media.
The profile of an ideal volunteer is:
- an open-minded young person with a positive attitude to work in an education and training programme with different kinds of people: children, teenagers, adults and elderly people;
- Ready and motivated to interact with local people and live a deep cultural experience;
- patient, kind, polite, tolerant, able to listen actively and willing to work in team;
- interest in ESC, Erasmus+ and their promotion.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission; accommodation and food are provided by the host organization. The volunteer will also receive pocket money monthly.
To apply for this project, please click on “Apply”, attach your CV with photo, motivation letter and this questionnaire filled in English. We will contact only the shortlisted candidates for arrange a Skype interview.