European Voluntary Service in France at MNE Radio for citizens
Location: Mulhouse, France
Project dates: May 2017 – Jun 2018
Duration: 12 months
Applicants: 1 young person aged between 18-30 only from Romania
Application deadline: 30/04/2017
Hosting institution: Old School – Mulhouse, France
European Voluntary Service project description
MNE is a local radio station broadcasted online and on FM frequency.
A team of local volunteers and professionals will surround the volunteers who provide the necessary technical assistance to help the volunteers carry on their activities which are :
• Conduct radio programs involving the preparation work (street microphone, reports, research stakeholders),
• Participate in the promotion and radio programming,
• Assist staff members in the trainings organised in schools,
• Participate in the preparation of news review.
For further information click HERE
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount allocated by the European Commission. The hosting organization will provide the accommodation and food. We will host the volunteers in a shared apartment situated in the very city-center of Mulhouse. As it is composed of 3 rooms and it can host 4 people. The volunteers will share a large and comfortable room with 2 beds. In addition, they will receive a monthly allowance at the beginning of each month.
The requirements for this European Voluntary Service position are:
– a minium level in French language (beginner) is a must in order to carry on the proposed activities,
– no experience or specific competences in radio broadcasting.
If you are interested, apply for this project by sending an email to [email protected] not later than 30th April 2017!